Thursday, May 17, 2007

RL vs OL

There is so much happening in my real life right now that my second life is at a total stand still. I have not been in photo shop for the past month and I am not even sure when I will be able to even start my clothing line. I spoke to my online sister "Desi" and she was telling me how she was going to be in photoshop this evening. I caught myself envying her to be able to do this. I have been working hard on a new project with my job and today was even more crazy. I went to my second interview for a new position at my job and went through testing today which I passed with flying colors I may add. I am a little excited I just need to know what the money factor is. My next step is for me to be able to move hopefully no later then the 24th then everything else should be good for me. SOOOOO hopefully I will be in photoshop by this weekend.

No comments: