Saturday, May 19, 2007

So Happy

Last night I had a chance to go into TSO for a little while to play. I went to another city just to see how quiet things have become. I was so happy to have found two of my long lost friends, Sonnie & Shay. I didn't know who they were at first until we all got into a converstaion about TSO and then about SL and I found out who they were. I am still smiling from the excitement lol. Sonnie and I had been friends since TSO days long before there was a thought of any other on line game. Shay was like a younger sister to us always getting into trouble but standing her ground just the same. We all decided to go into business together in SL which is going to make this much easier for me. Sonnie is already a designer in sl but she has not been playing much. Shay was a designer in There.com she was not that successful but she was a very successful builder in TSO and told me she had tried her hands at making jewelry and was pretty good at it. So now I am NOT alone its all about US lol.